All articles and images on this blog are subject to copyright laws. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All text and image advertisements here are being provided by Google.

Popular Posts

Thursday

❥ Is it important to say "I love You!"?





❥ A friend once asked me, "Is it important to say I love you" to someone who is in your heart?

Instead of replying to her, I asked her instead: "Do you love the person?" She replied affirmatively. Then I asked her again: What is causing the delay of expressing your feelings for him?

Saying I love you, if truly meant, will always be music to the ears of your beloved.

Most men on the other hand, would only say those three words if they really feel it. That is why it is important that before you commit yourself to a relationship, make sure that the FEELING IS MUTUAL.

As the saying goes, do not make someone your PRIORITY if you are just his OPTION.




(Photo not mine)

No comments: